Ronaldinho's Milan Interview  

7/17/08


R10's (?) 1st interview after arriving in Milan. He speaks on how happy he is to be there, etc... It sounds really practiced and he is careful not to offend anyone and thus he ends up not saying much at all.
It's a 2 page interview that can be summarized in one sentence:
He's really happy to be at AC Milan and he hasn't made any major decisions yet.

How do you think you will play with Kaká?
"I'm very happy to be able to play with Kaká, I consider him one of the best in the world. He's also a great friend. Here at Milan I have a lot of friends and I don't think there will be any problems in my adjustment. I have played many times with Kaká in the national team winning important things as well."

What shirt number will you get?
"We haven't made a decision about that yet, I will tell you when it's been decided."

Read the entire interview here.






AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster